HOLIDAY CAMPS & TRAINING
Don’t miss out, join us on our Holiday Training Camps.
At the ASTKD, we are firm believers that you should always be working hard to improve your skillset and the standards you place on yourself.
School holidays are a great time to sit back and relax and rest those niggles and a great time to spend some quality time on self-improvement. Our School Holiday Programs offer students the ability to work closely with Chief Instructor Tom.
We limit the number of students in each class and focus on each student individually; this leads to students gaining rapid results in the techniques or disciplines that may have been letting them down. By attending these programs, students can expect the following:
- A tailored program to suit your level/needs.
- Target your strengths and weaknesses and learn how to exploit or fix them.
- Smaller class numbers that will lead to more focus on YOU.
- Gain an advantage over your fellow students by kickstarting your training in the new year.
- Learn and study the technical and practical aspects of all TKD techniques.
- Learn the history and culture of Taekwon-Do.
XMAS HOLIDAY TRAINING CAMPS 2024
Dates: January 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 17th, 19th
Duration: 8.30am to 12.00pm (first session)
12.30pm to 4pm (second session)
Cost per student: $25 for 1 session or $40 for the full day
Location: Wynnum/Manly meals on wheels. 880 Manly Rd Wakerley
What should I bring? Participants are to bring their own snacks and lunch. We offer tap water and have a fridge to store your food. Please wear comfortable clothing and also bring your training uniform consisting of shirt, pants and belt. We may go outside to do some activities on the grass so a change of clothes will be useful but not essential.
DON’T MISS OUT, CONTACT TOM TO LOCK IN YOUR SPOT!